Here at Dallas Landscape Lighting we are your source for specification grade low
voltage outdoor lighting components! We believe our Landscape Lighting provides the lighting buyer with the highest value. By combining superior
materials, finish, workmanship and the industry’s best lighting products you can be confident
that Landscape Lights Dallas is the right choice for your custom residential or commercial outdoor
Landscape lighting is a great way to bring out any focal point in your landscape or
garden. Out door lighting (low voltage lighting) will save you money while providing time, safety, security
and beauty to your home.
Benefits of Outdoor Lighting
Lights adds time... Lighting leverages your landscape investment by extending the hours you can
spend relaxing or partying outdoors.
Lights adds safety.... Do your houseguest stumble over the steps coming in? Lighting provides a
safe path around toys, raised sidewalks, pool decks or other obstacles near your walkway.
Lights add security... Potential bugulars will pass by a well-lit property, assuming someone is
home. Your lighting system will work for you even when you are out of town.
Lights add beauty... The aesthetic charm of lighting your home and landscape at night is
magical. Landscape lighting brings out the beauty of your property and home, creating shape and mood.
Advantages of Landscape Lighting
Why we exclusively use low voltage lighting systems.
Low Voltage Landscape
Low Voltage Advantages (12 volts)
- Small, concealable fixtures are easy to hide within the landscape
- Flexible fixture positioning allows easy movement as landscape matures
- No need to bury fixtures or supply cable
- Safe around water fitures
- Less damaging to root systems
- Pinpoint accuracy of light sources
- Energy efficient - more light per watt
- More expensive initial cost for material - transformer needed
Line Voltage Advantages (120 volt)
- Low Initial material cost
- Inexpensive lamps
- Can access more power
- High operational costs over time
- Must trench and distribute wire in conduit 18" below ground for protection
- Expensive to move or relocate fixtures as landscape matures
- Need a junction box for each fixture
- More glare is produced due to lamp construction
- Less controllable light